We will not accept reservations from those with any communicable health condition. Acceptance of this Rental Agreement indicates your affirmation and confirmation that you, nor any member of your party are knowingly infected. Each individual accepts responsibility for their own safety & health precautions and no liability therein is either expressed or implied.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early
Check-in’s or Late Check-out’s. Failure to check out by 10.A.M will incur a late CHECK-OUT fee of $100.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. Smoking in the unit or the balconies constitutes forfeiture of entire deposit amount. Additionally, any smoke smells discovered within the unit constitutes forfeiture of entire deposit amount. This includes vaping or any other form of smoking (to include marijuana, synthetics, etc.)
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. If a pet is discovered in the unit, guests will be evicted, and all rental amounts & deposit will be forfeited.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age. Exceptions to this policy are at the sole discretion of the owner or owner’s agent. The responsible party (renter) making the reservation must be on site at all times.
5. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - has been required for this stay and is payable per the Payment Terms. Payment of any monies towards the rental constitutes acceptance of the terms of the Rental Agreement. Deposit will be returned, if appropriate, within 14 days of departure after rental inspection reveals no damage to the unit or any condo property, and all other terms of the rental agreement are met. Any damages caused to the specific unit or the condo properties during the rental period are the responsibility of the renter. Any damages present at the time of check-in or that occur during your stay should be reported to the Owner immediately. Also, any damages caused during your stay should also be reported to the owner immediately. Damages are assigned in the sole discretion of the owner. Failure to adhere to these rental terms and or those of the condo, resort property - state, local and/or federal laws constitutes forfeiture of entire deposit and/or any advance rental payment, at the sole discretion of the owner. Failure to adhere to any of these guidelines and at the sole discretion of the owner or owner’s agents, can result in immediate eviction from the property. Guest agrees to comply with immediate eviction as requested, with no additional recourse. This agreement binds the renter to these terms. Any and all damages in excess of the Damage/Reservation Deposit are payable by the renter immediately upon receipt of notification. Damage amounts are determined in the sole discretion of the owner or owner’s agent and as a reminder, any and all damages should be reported immediately to the Owner.
6. PAYMENT – Payment Terms are outlined during the Booking Process and subject to change, with Owner approval. Failure to provide any payments by the due date indicated will cause forfeiture of the reservation and/or any previous payments, at the sole discretion of the owner. Sublets/subleases are not allowed under this agreement without explicit written approval of the owner.
7. CANCELLATIONS – All cancellations will incur a $200 cancellation fee. A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no additional penalty, other than the cancellation fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit any full advance rent and deposit payment. Cancellation or early departure do not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must make the change at least one hundred-twenty (120) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to eight (8) persons (any age). Only those persons listed on the Rental Agreement may occupy the unit at any time. No gatherings, visitors or occupants other than those listed on the Rental Agreement are allowed, for any reason, without prior approval.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. Renter is not due any refund based on any unit or complex amenity, service, utility or feature not being available.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit. There is a full-size washer & dryer in the unit, for guest use. Any issues with cleaning will be resolved at the owner’s discretion but will not result in a refund of any rental amounts/fees. Guests should notify the owner of any issues as soon as they are discovered.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental amounts, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or remain in the unit. This includes total number of guests and actual authorized guests listed on the Rental Agreement. Guests allowed on site and/or in the rental property are limited to those approved by the owner and other guests are not allowed for any portion of the stay. Reservation cannot be assigned or passed to others, under any circumstances.
14 WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. PARKING PASSES & WRISTBANDS – A Parking Pass & Wristbands will be provided along with Confirmation of your rental, upon final payment, left inside the unit. Display parking pass in clear view always. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle and/or fines, at renter's expense. Parking is offered at the risk of the guest. There is no liability implied or otherwise, relative to parking. One parking pass is provided, one additional pass can be purchased for $10.
16.HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
A mandatory evacuation order has been given for a Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning in the area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning Period”
17. INSPECTION – Owner reserves the right to inspect or show the rental unit, at any time, for the purposes of ensuring compliance with rental guidelines, maintaining the property or potential sale of the property.
18. MAINTENANCE – Owner will make reasonable efforts to provide maintenance prior to any rental. However, it may be necessary to provide maintenance services during a rental period. Owner or Owner’s agent will make a reasonable effort to contact renter in advance of such services, but in no event will a refund of rental amounts be due as a result of maintenance/cleaning activities or any rental unit element that is not performing as intended.
19. EXCESSIVE CLEANING – If in the Owner’s or Owner’s Agent’s sole discretion, the unit is left in a state requiring excessive deep and detailed cleaning, the Owner may retain all or a portion of the Reservation/Damage Deposit to cover the cost of this cleaning. Owner will notify the guest within the 14-day period following the rental. Renter is expected to remove all trash items, take trash out to the trash chute, empty the refrigerator and rental unit of all food/drink items. Failure to comply will result in an Excessive Cleaning fee to be retained from the Reservation/Damage Deposit.
20. WRISTBANDS – Wristbands will be provided, when needed, and must be worn by occupants while on the property. Wristbands must be left in the unit upon departure.
21. COMPLIANCE – Renters agree to comply with all individual condo and Condo Association rules, regulations and guidelines. This includes agreement to act accordingly, not damage or deface any property and not to disturb other guests. Any failure to adhere to these guidelines, could result in expulsion from the property with no refund of remaining rent or security deposit as well as additional fines or charges, at the sole discretion of the owner or the owner’s agents. Guests also agree and affirm that they will not initiate or engage in any credit card charge-back. Any issue or conflict is agreed to be resolved at the discretion of the Owner or Owner’s Agent.
22. LIABILITY - Guest acknowledges and understands that every guest or guardian is solely responsible for any property damage, accident, injury or loss sustained to any person and/or property while in residence and neither the Agent nor the owner accepts legal or financial responsibility for any issue resulting from this reservation while on or off the rental property. Guests and guardians assume all risk of injury, infection or other loss resulting from this stay and will hold the Agent and Owner harmless with respect hereto. Guests hereby agree to indemnify and hold Brent’s Beach/Brent’s Beach2 employees, agents, officers and/or the property and/or owner harmless from any claim, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of the guests use of the premises or items therein. Guests acknowledge and accept all responsibility for all members of their party and agree to hold the Agent/Owner harmless for any and all loss, issues and for any reason. Guests also acknowledge that children are to be monitored at all times and not left unattended and that any resulting loss is their responsibility. Additionally, guests acknowledge and accept all responsibility for swimming or other activities in the Gulf of Mexico, complex pool and/or any other body of water or land-based loss. Lifeguards are not provided, and guests acknowledge and accept all responsibility for themselves and those in their party. Agent/Owner cannot be held responsible for: The failing of any other company due to said company’s error or service interruption (i.e. electricity, water, gas, satellite, cable etc.) or failure to act, in any situation or acts of neighbors such as: construction, road repair, and maintenance or act of God (weather). However, Agents/Owner agree to make reasonable efforts to remedy any issue as quickly as possible. Agents/Owner reserve the right to enter property at any time to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check damages, make repairs, alterations and improvements.
23. DISCLOSURES - Any and all guest disclosures must be made prior to signing/agreeing to the Rental Agreement. Any failure to make known any disclosures that materially alter the rental, may in the sole discretion of the owner/agents, will result in immediate cancellation of the rental and forfeiture of any monies paid. Guest agrees that he/she has read and understands all terms of this agreement prior to signing/agreeing, whether he/she has physically signed or electronically signed.
24. Our rental vacation company isn't an insurance policy company. We firmly adhere to our cancellation policy. It is important that you purchase for unforeseen circumstances.
25 - SECURITY cameras are in use throughout the property and guest acknowledges this. Security officers are on duty throughout the property and guest agrees to adhere to any and all rules and directions from Security Officers.
Spring Break (March 1st – March 31st) Addendum
Panama City Beach has recently adopted new laws regarding activities during the Spring Break timeframe. Those new laws are generally outlined below.
· Alcohol is prohibited on the sandy beaches of PCB during Spring Break
· Clubs will close at 2am, after which Alcohol sales are prohibited
· Alcohol is prohibited in commercial parking lots, unless supervised by the owner of the lot
· Balcony climbing (any climbing on any balcony) is against the law
While this is a general summary of the new laws, the data is not all-inclusive, and you should familiarize yourself with the new laws to ensure compliance.
Additionally, throwing ANYTHING off a balcony is a FELONY in the state of Florida…
You will want to keep in mind that since bars will now close at 2am, there is a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for disturbances at the condo you are renting, so parties and loud, boisterous and disturbing behavior will not be tolerated. ANY disturbance, damage or report of either will result in immediate eviction by the local Police and forfeit of all rental amounts and deposit.
Acceptance of the Rental Agreement and/or payment of deposit or rental amount will serve as agreement/acceptance of this Spring Break Addendum.
and/or payment of deposit or rental amount will serve as agreement/acceptance of this Spring Break Addendum.